Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information from users of our Website:
- Contact Information: Your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Payment Information: Credit card details, billing address, and other payment-related information.
- User Account Information: Username, password, and other account credentials.
- Usage Data: Information about how you interact with our Website, including your IP address, browser type, pages viewed, and referring URL.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing Services: To process transactions, deliver tickets, and provide customer support.
- Personalization: To customize your experience on our Website and recommend relevant content.
- Communication: To send transactional emails, updates, newsletters, and promotional materials.
- Analytics: To analyze Website usage, and trends, and improve our services.
- Legal Compliance: To comply with legal obligations and respond to lawful requests.
We may share your information with the following entities:
- Service Providers: We may engage third-party service providers to assist with payment processing, customer support, analytics, and marketing.
- Business Partners: In cases of collaborations or promotions, we may share information with affiliated businesses.
- Legal Authorities: We may disclose information in response to a subpoena, court order, or similar legal process.
- Protection of Rights: We may share information to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and that of our users or others.
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- Access and Correction: You can access, update, or correct your personal information through your account settings.
- Communication Preferences: You can manage your communication preferences by unsubscribing from marketing emails or contacting us.
- Cookies: You can control cookies through your browser settings.
- Do Not Track: Our Website does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children.
If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Third-Party Tracking and Advertising
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc.
Google uses this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
For more information on Google Analytics, please visit Google’s Privacy & Terms.
Google Search Console
We utilize Google Search Console, a web service by Google, to maintain and monitor our website’s presence in Google Search results.
It helps us understand how Google views our site and optimize its performance in search results.
Google Search Console does not directly collect information from visitors to our site.
As mentioned earlier, our website uses Microsoft Clarity, a web analytics tool provided by Microsoft.
Clarity helps us understand user interactions on our website by providing insights into clicks, mouse movements, and page scrolling.
Our website uses Google Ads (formerly known as Google AdWords) to display ads to you based on your interests and previous interactions with our site.
This data helps us understand user behavior and refine our marketing strategies.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to, you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Microsoft Clarity Disclosure:
To enhance your browsing experience and improve our website, we utilize Microsoft Clarity.
What We Collect & Why:
- Microsoft Clarity helps us understand user interactions on our site by capturing anonymized data such as click patterns, scrolling behavior, and overall engagement. This data is used strictly for improving website functionality and user experience.
- By continuing to use our site, you acknowledge and consent to this data collection and usage as part of our partnership with Microsoft Clarity. We assure you that your data is handled with the utmost care and in compliance with relevant data protection regulations.
Advertising and Marketing
We engage in online advertising to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
Like many businesses, we place banners and ads on other websites after you have visited ours.
This process is known as remarketing or retargeting.
How We Use Your Data for Marketing
We may use information such as your browsing behavior, purchase history, and preferences to provide you with personalized advertising and marketing messages.
This could be through social media platforms, search engines, or direct marketing via email or messaging, based on your consent where required by law.
Advertising and Marketing
We work with third-party service providers, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other online advertising platforms, to display personalized ads across the internet.
Remarketing and Retargeting
Our website uses remarketing services to advertise on third-party websites to you after you visit our service.
Opting Out of Personalized Advertising
You have the right to opt out of receiving personalized advertising.
You can adjust your cookie settings on our website, manage your preferences through your account settings, or use the opt-out options provided by third-party ad services.
Your Choices Regarding Marketing Communications
If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe via the link in the email or message.
Alternatively, you can contact us directly to opt-out.
Changes to Our Advertising and Marketing Practices
Please note that our advertising and marketing practices may change over time.
We will update this policy accordingly to reflect any significant changes in our approach to advertising and marketing.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Compliance
Your Rights Under CCPA:
As a user of Volomuseum-tickets.com, if you are a resident of California, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) grants you the following rights regarding your personal information:
Right to Know: You can request information about the collection, use, and sharing of your personal data.
Right to Delete: You may request the deletion of your personal data that we have collected.
Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal data. We note that we do not sell personal data of our users and visitors.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify your identity before responding to your request as required by the CCPA.
At Volomuseum-tickets.com, we retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
The retention period depends on the type of data and the purpose for which it is processed. For example, transactional records may be kept for longer periods as required by tax or corporate laws.
Once the retention period expires, we securely delete or anonymize your personal information.
International Data Transfers
Our website is accessed by users from different countries, including the United States.
Therefore, your information may be transferred to and maintained on servers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
As a user of Volomuseum-tickets.com, you have the right to:
Access: Request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
Correction: Request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete data.
Erasure: Request the deletion of your personal data under certain conditions.
Restrict Processing: Request the restriction of processing of your personal data.
Data Portability: Request the transfer of your personal data to another organization or directly to you.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request promptly and in accordance with applicable laws.
Contact Information for Data Concerns
Effective Date: 26-11-23